Not only do clogged dryer vents waste energy and cause fires, they increase drying times and shorten the life of a dryer. Our system lets you inspect and clean dryer vents professionally and effectively, resulting in a safer and more energy-efficient dryer.
Lint build up occurs slowly and gradually. You do not realize it is happening. Do you think that cleaning the lint filter after each dried enough for the maintenance of the dryer. But it is not so!
Clothes dryers extract water from wet clothing by blowing hot air past them while they fall within a rotating drum. Heat is provided by an electric heating element or a gas burner . Some loads of heavy clothing may contain more than a gallon of water during the drying process. This water turns into water vapor in the air and leaves the dryer and home through an exhaust duct ( more commonly known as a dryer vent ) . Lint is created from the clothes when water is removed during the drying process . This lint accumulates in crevices deep inside the lint filter trap , and along the dryer vent hose . For this reason the dryer is the number one source of home fires .
What are the warning signs that dangerous lint build up is occurring in the dryer and venting system ?
• Clothes take longer and longer to dry ;
• Clothes do not fully dry;
• Clothes are hotter than usual at the end of the drying cycle ;
• The outside of dryer gets very hot ;
• The outside exhaust vent flap doesn’t open much indicating low exhaust velocity ;
• Laundry room becomes more humid than usual ;
• Burning smell is evident in the laundry room .
Some of the benefits of cleaning vents dryer are :
• Clean vents ensure lower energy costs,
• Make your home safer from the risks of fire,
• Many of the fires can be prevented with proper duct cleaning dryer.
Calls us today at (416) 829-7671 for your free consultation or send an e-mail at email@example.com